Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON May 31, 2024 19:24:57 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev had never visited in their office on the submarine before. He'd had no reason to. But in light of the recent revelation that had spilled from an alien woman's lips, he thought it prudent to meet with the admin. [break][break]

"Delaney," was the Beast's only greeting as he closed the door behind him. "I want to talk about what transpired at Ultra Megalopolis." [break][break]

Only a few days had passed since that strange incident. Lingering tensions at home kept Zev away, busy with work. Unlike humans with their emotional fragility, he dealt with the trauma of seven days' torture in the same manner as a childhood's worth: locked away and smothered. [break][break]

As he approached Fern's desk, he watched the other's face for signs of similar wear.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3"]--accent:#975fb2;font:13px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 a"]font:13px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
1,045 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 19:44:27 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","textbody"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

In the moments between ’s arrival and Fern’s realization, the former would have the opportunity to catch a glimpse of the wear on Fern’s shoulders. The mental taxation of torture and humiliation hung like an ill-fitting coat on their shoulders. They too had been avoiding home, and the inevitable storms that collected like thunderheads whenever they currently spoke to .[break][break]
So naturally, they dealt with this through avoidance.[break][break]
They glanced up from the report they were skimming through when their door opened to reveal Zev. An eyebrow rose slightly before the curl of their mouth followed. “Harcourt. I had wondered if you might turn up sooner or later.”[break][break]
Any fatigue they had betrayed in the solitude of their office was swiftly covered up in favor of cheshire-like charm.[break][break]
Shifting in their seat to lean forward, Fern’s elbows perched on the flat top of their desk–report swiftly abandoned and forgotten. When their fingers laced together, they cradled their chin there. “Feel free to sit, then. It seems we’ve been pondering the same thing.”[break][break]
However, they weren’t quite sure what to make of what was said. If they rejected the idea that Tapu Koko came from another creature, or accepted the lineage of creator to creation.[break][break]
To its credit, Tapu Koko had not acted any differently–and at present it remained the same as ever, rearranging its hoard of knick knacks in the corner of Fern’s office. Pausing only to cast the Beast a suspicious eye.

[attr="class","tag"] [break]
+ m: post-prismatic penitentiary[break]
+ siri, play we are family by sister sledge

[attr="class","symbol"]
[attr="class,"cp cp-fox"]

[attr="class","milkycred"]
MILKY

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; --speech:#5DB288; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2024 23:23:06 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev tucked away his observation of Fern into his mental filing cabinet. He took a seat with economy of movement, the tension in his body indicative of restless thoughts. As expected, the person across from him adopted an air of easy nonchalance. [break][break]

As with most Rockets, it was a mask, slipped into as easily as one might don an old shirt. [break][break]

Zev looked over at Tapu Koko, returning its suspicious glance with one of his own. "A child of the Blinding One," he mused aloud, before refocusing his gaze on Fern. "I'd be more surprised by the information if I hadn't already known Necrozma can create things. For example, the shard I call on at times." [break][break]

How ironic, that the Destroyer of Worlds could spawn living creatures. [break][break]

The Beast turned contemplative as he rubbed his chin with a hand. "But my shard and your patron clearly aren't the same. Tapu Koko clearly has a personality of its own. It makes me wonder how else they're different, and why."

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[newclass=".zev3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h1"]font:18px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 h2"]font:16px Roboto;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
1,045 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 19:03:41 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

Blue eyes fleetingly analyzed the Rocket Beast in silence—only enough to catch the rigidity of his posture; a shared, underlying tension, it would seem. But not remarked upon by either.[break][break]
“So you think that Tapu Koko has come from Necrozma literally, rather than Cyllora speaking in turns of phrase?” Their own gaze fell to the deity as it watches Zev, a frown tugging at the corners of their mouth.[break][break]
Then it broke contact and went back to its arrangements, seeming to ignore the conversation about itself in entirety. Fern was certain that it was only feigning ignorance, however. Its posture remained somewhat drawn and alert, even with its back turned away from them.[break][break]
“If that’s so,” they continued, attention shifting back to Zev, “then it’s certainly created a very autonomous creature. It’s a bit difficult to imagine Tapu Koko as the fabricated spawn of something else.” It jars with the creature’s independence in their mind. “It’s one of the most willful pokemon I’ve ever worked with.”[break][break]
An admired trait, though an annoying one.[break][break]
Fern rolled their shoulders and leaned back in their seat, mulling over the speculations set before them. “We share the same wondering, then. It would certainly lend to…” they pause, picking out their words with measured care, “…the idea of something bigger, should they be intentionally different creations.”

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

[newclass=".fern"] --accent:#5DB288; --speech:#5DB288; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern"] width: 450px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; margin: 0px auto; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody b"] color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody i"] color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody u"] color:var(--speech); font-style:italic; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .top"] border-top:20px 20px 0px 0px; background-color:#2B2B2B; height:50px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody"] padding:40px 50px; text-align:justify; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; color:#eee; background:#222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:5px solid var(--accent); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .textbody img"] height:85px; width:85px; float: left; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter:grayscale(0%); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag"] font:11px 'Poppins'; color:rgba(250,250,250,0.5); border-top:1px solid #333; text-align:right; margin-top:30px; padding-top:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .tag a"] font: 10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:inherit!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .symbol .cp"] font-size:15px; margin-top:-49px; position:absolute; background:#2B2B2B; padding:10px; border:1px solid #333; color:var(--speech); [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee; background:#222; padding:2px 10px; position:absolute; top:25px; right:-40px; transform:rotate(90deg); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:5px; [/newclass] [newclass=".fern .milkycred a"] font:10px 'Poppins'!important; color:#eee!important; text-decoration:none; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 5, 2024 19:36:01 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

"I don't mean that Necrozma literally laid an egg and Tapu Koko hatched out of it," Zev said, wishing to dispel any bizarre notions at once. Luckily, Fern seemed to be taking the topic seriously. [break][break]

"When I received my shard, Necrozma broke off a piece of itself and gave it to me." For emphasis on the phrase "a piece of itself," he held up his hand as the skin of it rippled, revealing dark crystal. "That piece grew until it became a smaller, weaker version of the real thing." [break][break]

Zev idly flexed his hand, his fingers now pointed talons. As he turned over Fern's voiced musings in his mind, he stared into the crystal's inky blackness. His Necrozma shard was not entirely autonomous; it acted on its own in idleness, but obeyed Zev's commands without question. [break][break]

Then another thought struck him—one inspired by a recent conversation with . [break][break]

"Are you familiar with how Shadow Pokémon are made?" Zev asked, glancing up at the admin across from him.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
1,045 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 12, 2024 18:04:35 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

A sharp bark of amused laughter arose in the quiet of their office. The only other sound apart from their voices was the clacking shift of various items as Tapu Koko sorted through them.[break][break]
“That was not quite what I had in mind,” they replied, voice still thick with amusement. “I was thinking along the lines of something much more…cosmic, I suppose. Though thank you for the riveting mental image.”[break][break]
They nodded mutely, falling back into a state of speculation as he went on to explain. Fern’s stare fixed on his arm as it flexed and changed with the growth of spiked, dark crystal. “I see..” No more than a quiet mutter as they traced his line of thought back to the legendary in the corner of the room. “So how would it manage to create something so independent, if it differs so significantly from your own shard?”[break][break]
What was the variant factor?[break][break]
Despite having one in their possession, the question about shadow pokemon caused Fern’s brows to furrow. “Not terribly,” they admitted. “I have one, though I’m not sure if it was created in the same manner.” That strange, game-like dream world had resulted in more than one shadowed creature, so maybe it was all connected. Maybe not.[break][break]
But they looked up at Zev expectantly, figuring that he would fill in the blanks.

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 13, 2024 1:25:58 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev spread his hands, the armored one reverting back to normal with the gesture. "Your guess is as good as mine," he said to Fern, following the admin's line of thought with his own, blue-eyed gaze. [break][break]

Tapu Koko remained in the corner of Fern's office, undisturbed. [break][break]

On the topic of Shadow Pokémon, Zev said, "There are a few ways, including the machine our organization used to create artificial Shadow Pokémon some years ago. But Necrozma created many of them during the Blackout of Slateport." [break][break]

"And according to eyewitness accounts, it infected them with its own shards. When that happened, their bodies and temperaments irrevocably changed." [break][break]

He fell silent, waiting for Fern to connect the dots.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
1,045 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 14, 2024 13:59:00 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

All at once the crystallization was gone, Zev’s hand returning to normal as if it had never changed at all. How fascinating. “Never so forthcoming, these creatures.” It was no more than a grumbling complaint, from someone who would’ve preferred to have the answer handed directly to them.[break][break]
But here they were—forced to put the puzzle pieces together themselves.[break][break]
A brow rose as their mind strung a line between two points to link them together. “Interesting.” Their fingers laced together, and with their elbows resting on the desk, they let their chin droop into the cradle they made. Furtively, they watched Tapu Koko again.[break][break]
“That could make sense, but though Tapu Koko is mercurial and prone to temperamental outbursts, it doesn’t bear any markers of being shadowed, either.” Their smile turned wan. “Apart from the darker color palette, of course.”[break][break]
They mulled over the idea, silence falling for a moment. It wasn’t often that Fern avoided the need for chatter to fill a quiet lull, but if anything, it was a testament to their taking this seriously. “If this is similar, do you think there might be a reliable means of testing a connection? From creator to creation?”[break][break]
A pause. “It did have a terribly strong response to the shard I procured at Mt. Pyre, the one that opened up the rift to Lesser Mega.” Though whether or not it was for some reason beyond it being shiny and appealing, they weren’t too sure.

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 17, 2024 12:56:14 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Glancing once more at Tapu Koko, Zev was inclined to agree with Fern. By that point, most of Team Rocket's leadership was familiar with Shadow Pokémon, and Fern's patron did not seem at all like them beyond its darker coloration. [break][break]

"I don't think Tapu Koko is a Shadow Pokémon exactly," Zev admitted, "but maybe that just means Necrozma can create different kinds of Pokémon, according to what it needs from them." [break][break]

Though it was only a guess, it aligned with what he knew of the Destroyer of Worlds. [break][break]

At Fern's mention of testing the connection, the Rocket Beast raised his eyebrow. "What kind of testing would you want to do?"

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
1,045 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 22:13:31 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

An interesting point, to be sure. Though– “What purpose, then, do you suppose Necrozma sought in making an autonomous deity pokemon?” What sort of ulterior motives did it seek with a creature like Tapu Koko? Their fingers tapped together, steepling as they tripped toward existentialism.[break][break]
Fern hummed, head drooping side to side. “I suppose I’m not terribly certain, in all honesty. Efforts to see if it might recognize aspects of Necrozma. If it is aware and acknowledging of that connection from creator to creation, if that makes sense.”[break][break]
Or was it in the dark– drifting in search of its kin because that was the only true bond it knew beyond the one they shared with Fern?[break][break]
“But if there is some way to recognize that tie from Necrozma to a Tapu, who’s to say it can’t be utilized to see if there are others like this one? The Bulu, or others.”

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
general of war
god general
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
awards
3,051 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 25, 2024 23:40:30 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev3"]
[attr="class","body"]

Zev did not answer Fern right away when they mused about the reason behind Tapu Koko's creation. Instead, he allowed the unimpeded flow of psychic connection to wash over him, taking him far away from the Admin's office. Stars arced past him on their orbits, and clouds of gas and dust swirled around his fingers. [break][break]

Black crystals bloomed, unbidden, in small clusters across his skin, though Fern would only see what was exposed: his hands, face, and neck. [break][break]

But no answers came to him, not in the form of any emotion or purpose he could comprehend. Everything that flowed from Necrozma felt incomprehensibly alien, as if attempting to pry apart its secrets would drive him to madness. [break][break]

The man blinked, and he was back in Fern's office. The silence stretched on as he reoriented himself to the present moment, his gaze sliding toward the shiny Tapu Koko once more. [break][break]

"We can try to have them meet," Zev said at last. "Necrozma and Tapu Koko." [break][break]

Creator and creation.

TAGS[break]
NOTESmission

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-nine
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
awards
1,045 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 12:55:54 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","fern"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","avatar"]

A sort of veiled distance dropped over Zev’s expression. Fern almost made some remark about his tuning out of their conversation, and surely they were not that boring. But then inky dark crystallizations began to blossom along his neck and face, and Fern could only watch on with mild fascination.[break][break]
Then the void constellations written across his skin receded in a blink, and his eyes refocused. How strange.[break][break]
Their eyebrows climbed at the suggestion when it finally came. And then they smiled widely. “Necrozma itself? I’m in.”[break][break]
They looked back toward Tapu Koko, who had drifted closer at some point. Likely when Zev had tuned out to do his little…communing thing or whatever that was. It hovered close to Fern, head tilting so that the plumage atop its head swished. Eyes still wary, but its interest had been piqued.[break][break]
And oftentimes, that was all that was needed.[break][break]
“Pigeon here’s in too. Right, Pidge?” Fern’s head lolled to the side toward Tapu Koko. It reached one bulky pincer out toward the desk. The point driving against the surface. Tap Tap. As much of a ‘yes’ as they were going to get.

[attr="class","symbol"]

MILKY

close tab

played by

gremlin creature

the shadow mod
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
wing attack
mod
googoo gaga
spiral is my big poppa pump (positive)
600 foot tall baby height
600 foot tall baby height
sleeping in mod reqs
awards
3,486 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mod
spiral and shiv's baby
KINDRED [M]
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2024 22:39:04 GMT
spiral and shiv's baby Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MISSION COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven